i Dance

"Dance for me." He says, the faintest trace of a crooked smile twitching at the corners of his mouth.  And so i dance, in small fluid steps, from the flats of my feet rising up to the tips of my toes.  i dance to the music in my soul that builds and races as does my love for Him.  My heart pounds out the rhythm of every thought, every desire, and drives it all... pulls me towards the one who owns my very breath.  That playful smile of His that never fails to tease me to distraction remains, yet the darkness that smolders in His eyes hints at the pleasure yet to come and a shiver tingles down my spine.  And still i dance. 

For Him i dance, unrestricted in my submission, the cool metal around my ankles setting me free to soar above any earthly bounds.  For Him i dance.  For Him i am.  For Him...


(c) 4/30/2013 ~sierra sugar~

0 comments:

Post a Comment